FORWARD LOOKING CONSUMER SURVEY (1,500 RESPONDENTS)
Signs of Life
- RR’s Intent to Eat Out Index (our survey of 1,500 consumers’ plans to eat-out over the next month) increased +3.9% y/y (from pre-lockdown level).
- This represents an inflection point after the Index declined sharply over the last 2 months, hopefully suggesting a bottom in consumer sentiment.
- To this end, we see the older demos beginning to stabilize with a significant increase in respondents indicating their intent to eat-out “about the same”.
- The problem remains among the 25-34 age cohort, but at least QSR is beginning to respond with more value.
- Click here for info on how to order the RR Promotion Tracker Tool (click for sample).