FORWARD LOOKING CONSUMER SURVEY (1,500 RESPONDENTS)
Time for Price Value?
- RR’s Intent to Eat Out Index (our survey of 1,500 consumers’ plans to eat-out over the next month) decreased -4.7% y/y.
- This represents the second largest y/y decline since the onset of the March 2020 lockdowns.
- The data reveals the largest move down among the 25-34 age cohort with men in that age group indicating a substantial decline in their intent to dine-out with relatively few women in this cohort expecting to eat-out more often.
- We continue to believe this may reflect elevated promotional price points for QSR which was +29.7% higher y/y in November.
- Click here for info on how to order the RR Promotion Tracker Tool (click for sample).